Prof. Dr. E.N. Khalilov - President of GNFE (Munich, Germany), Chairman of World Organization for Scientific Cooperation,
President of the International Committee on Global Geological and Environmental Change -"GEOCHANGE"
- Khalilov Elchin Nusrat was born in 1959 in c. Baku in the family of petroleum geologist.
- Khalilov Elchin graduated from Azerbaijan Institute of Petroleum and Chemistry named after M.Azizbeyov in 1981 on speciality of geophysicist (the master, the engineer-geophysicist).
- From 1981 to 1989 he worked in the Southern Department of All-Union Scientific-Research Institute of Geophysics in positions of: engineer, junior scientific specialist, senior chief specialist and chief of laboratory.
- In 1984 E.Khaliov defended PhD. thesis in geotectonics.
- Since 1989 up to present time he is the President of International Scientific and Technical Complex "INTERGEO-TETHYS"(Baku, Azerbaijan).
- In 1990 he defended doctoral thesis at Moscow State University after M. V. Lomonosov (c. Moscow) in the area of study and prediction of earthquakes and volcano eruptions.
- From 1991 to 1995 he was elected as the deputy of Baku State Council of People's deputies, the chairman of permanent deputy commission on ecology.
- From November 1993 to November 2013 Elchin Khalilov was the head of Scientific-Research Center of the Ministry of Defence and directly subordinated to the Minister of Defence of Azerbaijan.
- From 1997 to November 2013 he got the status of the Head of the Department of the Central Office of the Ministry of Defence of Azerbaijan.
- In 2000, Khalilov E.N was appointed as deputy Vice-chairman of Expert Council of Higher Certifying Commission at the President of Azerbaijan.
- In 2002, Khalilov E.N. was elected as the full member of International Academy of Science/International Council for Scientific Development H&E (Austria, Innsbruck) and president of Azerbaijan Section of International Academy of Science/ICSD H&E.
- From 2002 up to present time E. Khalilov is the director of Scientific-research Institute on prognosis and studying of earthquakes (SRIPSE).
- In 2006, Khalilov E.N was appointed as Chairman of Expert Council of Higher Certifying Commission at the President of Azerbaijan.
- In 2006 Elchin Khalilov was appointed a director of the International Project on the topic "New Technology of Seismic Stable Construction ".
- In 2007 Elchin Khalilov was ellected as a vice-president of the International Academy of Science H&E (Austria, Innsbruck).
- In 2007 Khalilov E.N. was the Co-chairman of the International Symposium «Natural cataclysm and global problems of a modern civilization» with participation of scientists from 30 countries of the world (on September, 24-27th 2007 г, Baku).
- In 2008 was elected as an academician of Russian Academy of Natural Science.
- From 2008 also is director of the ICEP program - International Cooperation for Earthquake Prediction.
- From 2009 Elchin Khalilov elected of Vice-President (now he President of WOSCO) of World Organization for Scientific Cooperation (WOSCO, Munich, Germany).
- From 2009 is President of the Global Network for the Forecasting of Earthquakes (Germany, Munich) - www.seismonet.com
- In 2011 Elchin Khalilov was assigned the academic title of Professor in the Speciality of geotectonics and geodynamics.
- In 2011 Khalilov E.N. was the Chairman of the International Congress - World Forum «Natural cataclysm and global problems of a modern civilization» with participation of scientists from 40 countries of the world (on September, 21-23th 2011 г, Turkey, Istanbul).
- Now (2015) he works as the Director General of the Scientific-Industrial Mining corporation "AZERZEOLIT" and Director of Scientific-Research Institute of the Forecasting and Studying of Earthquakes (Baku, Azerbaijan).
- Khalilov Elchin Nusrat is a famous scientist in the sphere of geodynamics, seismology and tectonics. He took part in many international conferences, held in England, USA, Austria, Germany, Brazil, Russia, Spain, Belgium, Czechia, Indonesia, Pakistan, Turkey, Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Greece, Iran, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, China, Slovakia and other countries.
- E.N.Khalilov is a co-author of the sole scientific discovery in Azerbaijan, more than eight-ten patents for invention (PCT, EUROPATENT, Eurasian patents national patents of different countries).
- E.N.Khalilov is the author of more than 300 published scientific articles, eight monographs, more than 400 popular scientific articles. Three monographies of Prof. Elchin Halilov are also in library of the congress of the USA.
|Left-to-right: Prof. Dr. Murtuz Alasgarov, member of Parliament of Azerbaijan, the Speaker of Parliament of Azerbaijan (1995-2005) and Prof. Dr. Elchin Khalilov - President of GNFE.||Left-to-right: Dr. Ishfag Ahmad - President of the Pakistan Academy of Science, Special Advisor to the Prime Minister of Pakistan and Prof. Dr. Elchin Khalilov.||Left-to-right: Dr. Zhelyu Zhelev - President of the Republic of Bulgaria (1990-1997)and Prof. Dr. Elchin Khalilov.|
|Left-to-right: His Royal Highness Sultan and Governor of Indonesian Special Region of Yogyakarta Hamengku Buwono X and Prof. Dr. Elchin Khalilov - President of Global Network for the Forecasting of Earthquakes, Academician, discussing together development prospects of the new earthquake prediction technology.||Left-to-right: Prof. Dr. Yang Lee – Nobel Laureate, Honorary President of International Academy of Science H&E and Prof. Dr. Elchin Khalilov – Vice-President of International Academy of Science H&E, President of Global Network for the Forecasting of Earthquakes.||Left-to-right: Prof. Dr. Elchin Khalilov and Prof. Dr. Walter Kofler – President of International Academy of Science H&E.|